Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Growing Solar Echoes Community (part 3)


I’m excited to see what the French gamers, “Les Petit Joueurs,” will do next with Solar Echoes! They are planning to begin a campaign soon, and Thomas has informed me that he will let me know how their game develops. Thomas has also shared pictures with me of some of his miniatures, clay designs of Solar Echoes characters. So far, he has a very impressive Archaeloid, a nearly-finished Erwani, and a few amoeba-like Omuls! One of the things I hope to do for Solar Echoes someday is develop a line of miniatures, though there is quite a lot involved in making that happen. In the meantime, though, it is great to see players taking the initiative to design their own miniatures for the game! Check out Thomas's work at this link to his facebook page, here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment