Thursday, November 30, 2017

Shorehammer Convention tomorrow!

Tomorrow I head out to the Shorehammer Convention in Ocean City, Maryland! I'm very excited—last year's event was spectacular, and the convention organizer told me that this year's crowd is double last year's! The Warhammer crowd has some of the nicest gamers I've met and these guys are also extremely serious about their hobby. To call it a hobby is almost a disservice, because it's more like a dedicated passion: these guys put so much into the game and into their armies--their miniatures are painted with impressive detail and quality that must have taken weeks or even months to complete. I deleted about 100 photos from my phone just to make sure I have room this weekend to fill it up with Shorehammer pictures! The amazing battlemats, painted cities and terrain, and massive scenarios are incredible to see, with gamers marching their armies through them, measuring distances and rolling dice to determine their fates. I'm honored to have been invited to be a part of this awesomeness, and I hope that Solar Echoes will be a fun addition to the convention for those that are taking a break between tournaments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment