Monday, November 20, 2017

Mission Update!

I've been busy writing the mission called Operation: Broken Citadel, and finished the first major part of the mission this weekend. I'm hoping to finish the rest of it before the Chessiecon this upcoming weekend, but it is crunch time, and with holiday and family obligations, it's hard to say if I'll achieve all my goals in time to release the mission publicly for sale. However, I am happy to say that the first part of the mission can be a stand-alone event, where players have to navigate the dangers of a failing space station and survive the many serious challenges of the scenario. I don't want to give anything away, because the scenario is the second part of a larger story, but I can tell you that there will be several types of danger to face: squad combat, players vs. the environment, and possible starship combat. The second half of the mission that I'm working on right now will have to remain a secret because of the plot content involved, but I will be trying it out with gamers at the upcoming Chessiecon Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be printing out a lot of full colored maps and icons this week to use, and I'll share photos of the event next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment