Monday, November 6, 2017

Solar Echoes in November (part 1)



Solar Echoes is officially 5 years old! Well, since release, it's actually 7 years old if I count the 2 years it took to design the game, establish Corefun Studios, LLC, get the Solar Echoes Trademark, etc. As you may have noticed last week, there's been a 40% off sale going on over at RPGnow.com to celebrate the 5th anniversary. However, it expires tomorrow, on the 7th! Other than the anniversary, though, what else is new with Solar Echoes? There are a lot of things brewing that I wanted to share with you, so lets begin! One thing that I mentioned in October is that I'm currently working on another new mission, called “Operation: Broken Citadel,” which is a sequel to “Operation: Void Hunter.” This mission will be a continuation of the Void Hunter story arc, but you can also play it as a stand-alone adventure if you prefer. My plan is to have it finished sometime around Thanksgiving—I'm going to run it for the first time ever at the Chessiecon Convention over Thanksgiving weekend, so if you'd like to be one of the first to try it, I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment