Thursday, November 9, 2017

Solar Echoes in November (part 4)


Although it isn't until the first weekend of December, I wanted to share that Solar Echoes is going back to Shorehammer, the Warhammer convention in Ocean City, Maryland! I've been asked to give a presentation again, and this year, instead of talking about Game Design, I'll be talking about Designing and Running Solar Echoes Missions. This talk will include all kinds of useful information for writing your own mission, figuring out gameplay balance, designing and acting out interesting characters, running combat, pacing the game, and more. Of course, I'll also be running games at Shorehammer, and players will get to try the new Operation: Broken Citadel. The convention was a ton of fun last year, with some of the nicest gamers around, so hopefully I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment