Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Solar Echoes in November (part 3)


Another exciting development for Solar Echoes is artist John Fell has recently finished another project for me. I'm really looking forward to using this new artwork in a project I've been thinking about for a while now—a Solar Echoes video! This will involve John's character artwork, with text-conversation bubbles at the bottom while characters are shown in stills talking to each other. If you're unfamiliar, this classic style is commonly used in a lot of RPG video games, especially JRPG's (Japanese RPG's.) The recent project John finished was to add in various facial expressions to the existing character artwork, so now I can make each race (except the expressionless Omuls, of course) show emotions such as anger, sadness, happiness, frustration, and a few others. I'm looking forward to starting work on the video, and though you won't see it finished before November, know that it's underway!


No comments:

Post a Comment