Monday, December 4, 2017

Shorehammer 2017, Friday Dec. 1


It was an epic weekend at the Shorehammer 2017 convention in Ocean City! I arrived Friday afternoon and groups of gamers were already there playing Warhammer at the tables filled with a massive selection of warzones. This year, there was twice the enrollment as last year, and the amazing amount of painted terrain and battlemats was impressive to see. It wasn't more than a few minutes after I'd set up for Solar Echoes in another room that I had interested players, and a couple gamers sat down to begin character creation almost immediately. We got a game going shortly after, and I had a small group of players going on their first mission as Union Guard agents. We had a ton of fun, and the team did an amazing job at achieving all of their mission objectives, scoring the most experience points possible for the Operation: Flash Strike mission, which is a free demo mission. I'll share more pictures of Shorehammer this week. Scott put together an awesome convention again this year—thanks for inviting me to be a part of it again!







No comments:

Post a Comment