Monday, June 20, 2016

Previews of New Products (part 1)


Usually new Solar Echoes products arrive in the summer, when I have a little more time to put into them. At the moment, I'm overwhelmed because I have a lot of potential products I've been investing time in, though nothing is quite finished. I'd like to share the details with you this week, and it would be great to have your feedback. I've worked with a few artists and I'm excited to talk about their work in these projects. I'm also looking into crowdfunding because I'm hoping some of these projects could become much bigger and better with the extra support. Hopefully, some of these projects will appeal to you, and it is my hope that they will not only enhance your game, but excite your imagination! Stay tuned for exclusive details this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment