Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Preview of New Products (part 3)


I've had full-color art from John Fell for each alien character since last summer. You can already see this art in the Solar Echoes profile on Facebook, Twitter, and blog, with the characters clustered around the Solar Echoes title. I have an ambitious plan for each alien, and was waiting to use that art for this plan, but time and other projects have prevented me from completing it, though I still hope to. In the meantime, though, I used the art to print out small, full-color map icons for use at conventions, and have been contacted by Solar Echoes fans for these icons. This summer, I plan to release a new product that includes the full-color character icons so you can use them for your games. I am also in the process of doing a full webpage redesign at solarechoes.com, using this new, full color character art.

No comments:

Post a Comment