Friday, April 14, 2017

Solar Echoes Landing at JohnCon! (part 5)


A nice perk at JohnCon is the low vendor fee. This allows me to bring the prices down on everything for the students at the convention, and I also am offering a special benefit for those who buy the Players Guide (PG), Mission Controllers Guide (MCG), and/or Starter Kit (SK): if you buy any of these three and give me your email address, I will send you a free, updated digital copy of the book(s) you purchased. The printed versions of these three books were all done back in 2012, and since then (especially the PG!) there have been a lot of updates to the books in their digital form. This includes new rules, clarifications, error fixes, and more artwork. The few copies I have left of the original print run could be considered “collector's editions” now, because if I do another print run in the future (maybe through a Kickstarter campaign), the prints would be of the updated digital versions. I've been leaning my business model more towards digital, so these physical copies aren't going to be around for much longer—they are selling at every convention and my inventory is getting low. So, if you're interested in getting your hands on any of these books, don't miss your chance at JohnCon! Thanks for the support, and I literally can't wait to start playing Solar Echoes with everyone this weekend. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment