Monday, July 11, 2016

Newly Painted Solar Echoes Figures!


I was hoping to run a feature on 3D modeling and the painting process this week, but whether that happens or not, I want to share with you pictures of the finished products. Below are photos of the Archaeloid and Erwani figures that have been painted by Saejin Park, a serious hobbyist who spends a lot of his free time painting WWII vehicles. I think Saejin did a fantastic job on both of these, especially considering he is totally unfamiliar with the Solar Echoes universe. I'm currently in the process of making sure these figures become available to everyone through Shapeways, a 3D printing company that allows you to order prints of figures that they will then mail to you within a few days (they are located in New York.) As you've seen in the last couple weeks through the pictures I've shared, they do a great job with the prints, so as soon as I get all the kinks worked out with uploading and listing the figures in my online shop at Shapeways, I'll be sharing the links so you can order your very own Archaeloid and/or Erwani figure. In the meantime the 3D sculptor, Jeremy Gosser, is already working on the other races, so in a few months, I plan to make all 7 Solar Echoes races available for printing! Enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment