Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Interview with Model Painter, Saejin Park (part 1/3)

I have a short interview with model painter Saejin Park that I'll be posting over the next 3 days. Saejin painted the Solar Echoes miniatures I posted pictures of on Monday.

Question::When did you first become interested in building and painting models, and how many years have you been involved with this hobby? Do you remember the first model you built and painted?

Saejin: I remember that I have built numerous models without painting them when I was around 9 or 10 years old.I believe that I have painted my models since I reached at 12 or 13 years old. I have involved with this hobby for 30 yrs. When I was young, I used Tamiya enamels with cheap brushes. When I was 20 years old, I bought an airbrush (OlymposHP-100C) and a compressor, which I am still using.

No comments:

Post a Comment