Thursday, January 25, 2018

Video Comic Progress (part 4)


I'm not sure how much I'll be able to put together and what limitations I'll run into, but I do have plans to use sound effects and possibly some music for the video comic. I already have some effects sounds for gunfire and shouting, but once I get everything put together with the visuals and the voice parts, I'll see how many effects I can add in without distracting from the great voice acting. Although I intend to use music, there are always copyright issues with that. I am a composer, so it's possible I'll be able to write something original to add in, but it will probably have to be played with a synthesizer. I'm going to wait on the music until the end, because with everything that is going to be happening in this video comic, music might distract more than enhance.

No comments:

Post a Comment