Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Video Comic Progress (part 3)


Another exciting bit of news is that a friend of mine that I met at the Shoreleave convention last summer is interested in helping me with the background art, and we've been sharing pictures and graphics to develop the different scenes. Becky is also going to be taking on the role of the female Krissethi character and had some great character development ideas for the Krissethi. I'm hoping to implement her ideas in future videos (I'll do more if this one turns out well!) that will develop the characters beyond this one short mission. Unfortunately, I found that this video comic doesn't have a huge amount of room for developing the 7 main characters while keeping the action and plot moving along, all in about a 10 to 12 minute video. I'm hoping to at least give a glimpse of each personality through this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment