Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Solar Echoes Video Comic (part 2)


My plan for the video comic is to include the team of characters in the free Operation: Flash Strike demo. These characters are also in the Solar Echoes Character Pack, which includes details of their backgrounds. I'll loosely base them on these individuals. It will be fun to get to know these characters and see how they interact with each other as a team—they're sort of a dysfunctional family trying to get along and do their job as Union Guard agents. My plan is to have them go through the Operation Flash Strike mission together, and I will draw from my memories of what different players have done when playing this mission. I've run many demos, so it will be fun picking the funny highlights and clever choices various people have made. Then, I'll roll those best parts together and try to create a fun and engaging short story about this team of alien misfits. If you have played Operation Flash Strike and remember something that happened you'd like to see appear in this story, please share it with me and I'll see if I can fit it in to the video somehow! You can download Operation: Flash Strike for free here, direct from my dropbox:


No comments:

Post a Comment