Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Solar Echoes Video Comic (part 3)


One concern I have about the video comic is sound. I would love to have voice actors saying the lines of the characters, and there's a small possibility that I might have a few people interested in trying. If I do use voice acting, I'd need to send out the script to each actor/actress and have them send me back clean audio recordings of their lines. Then I'd mix it in with a video editor as I put together each frame, timing it properly so the text could be read along with the lines. I'm probably not going to have equal sound levels across the different actors if I do this, though, because everyone will have access to different levels of recording equipment quality. Hopefully that won't make this approach too problematic. If you think you have a good voice and have some acting skills, please contact me and maybe we can have your voice star in this video!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment