Thursday, January 11, 2018

Solar Echoes Video Comic (part 4)


I'm looking forward to trying a few ideas with the video comic, using little graphical events to embellish the progression of the story. Once I get things together and start working with the video tools, I may have to alter course, but I have been thinking of ways to have a few more graphical interactions beyond expression changes. Subtle things, maybe, like a light shining on a console and then a character stating that there's an incoming call. I usually figure things out and innovate once I get working with all the tools that are involved, so visualizing every last detail right now will likely overlook other potential details that might avail themselves. If I had an artist working alongside me, it would be a lot easier (but a lot more expensive), so I'll have to do my best to fill that artist's shoes and work with what I've got. Hopefully it will come together and look solid, using the artwork I've already commissioned in addition to my marginal skills with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment