Monday, January 22, 2018

Video Comic Progress (part 1)


It's been an exciting week and weekend regarding the Solar Echoes Video Comic! I've gathered a number of interested voice actors, and earlier last week I sent them a few pages of the unfinished script to help them decide which character they might want to act. I finished writing the script on Friday, and after sending it out to everyone, I got confirmation on the voice parts as everyone locked in who they wanted to be. Some of them have already begun to send me files with samples of their lines, and it's so cool hearing these characters come to life! Since I had one more spot remaining for the Chiraktis character, I decided I'd jump in and voice act his part. I've been using a program called Audacity to record his lines and have been playing around with pitch, reverb, and a few other effects. I'm intending to leave most of the voice parts unaltered, but a few might undergo some tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment