Friday, January 12, 2018

Solar Echoes Video Comic (part 5)


I'm only into the first few pages of the script so far, and I already have over half of the voice actors I need in just 1 day! Things are starting to roll fast with this project now, and as always with these things, once I start talking about them, they start to become real and take on a life of their own. I feel the pressure to get this script finished and polished, and I'm already working on artwork prep on Photoshop, but might get some help with graphics from a friend of mine who will also be voice acting the female Krissethi in the comic. Once I have a few scenes ready, I'll be dropping the character art in with the various expressions I need for the dialogue, and I'll be pasting the text into those dialogue frames for each character. I'm trying to optimize the procedures as I go, making graphical assets I can easily re-use and modify as I go. I might also be dropping in some sound effects and possibly original background music! There's a lot involved. I hope this little video ends up being a fun window into the fun sci-fi universe that is Solar Echoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment