Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Solar Echoes at Balticon 51 Report


I'm back from a busy weekend at Balticon! I ran Solar Echoes games on Friday from 3pm-11pm, Saturday from 9am to 11pm, and Sunday from 10am to 11pm. Except for a 1 hour break on Saturday around dinner time, the rest of the time I had people at the table and was either helping them build their characters or I was running a mission. That's around 35 hours of Solar Echoes! It was really fun to see so many different people try the game, and some people came back for a second mission. I met a lot of great people and it was exciting to see how the dynamic changed with every group that played. Even though I ran the demo mission, “Operation: Flash Strike” more than anything else, each time it was a different experience. I was also able to run several other missions during the weekend, such as “Egg Drop,” “The Novaburn Raid,” “The Tarball Run,” and my newest mission that's still somewhat in the works, “Operation: Void Hunter.” I'm excited to share details about everything that happened, so stay tuned this week! In the meantime, here are a few of the pictures of the game I took over the weekend at Balticon 51.




No comments:

Post a Comment