Thursday, May 4, 2017

So What's Next for Solar Echoes? (2/3)


There are a number of possible projects to work on for Solar Echoes, and because the summer is ahead, I may have a few extra hours to devote to a project. One idea that has been on my mind for quite some time is developing a book with skirmish rules. I already have pages of ideas and maps planned, so I wouldn't be starting from scratch—I could hit the ground running. The skirmish rules would take the combat of Solar Echoes and make it the game itself, which could be played cooperatively and competitively. There would be various goals and objectives, depending on the map and the scenario. I've already had John Fell design the artwork for the cover (the Archaeloid and Omul fight you may have seen detailed several months ago.) This book would be a bigger project than some of the others I've worked on, because it would also require a number of maps and the artwork on those takes time, even though I've been getting a little more efficient with the process in Photoshop. If you think this sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know!

Vote in the Twitter poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment