Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Help Design New Artwork!


I've worked with several very talented artists on new artwork and miniature designs, and I'm looking forward to future projects with them. One of my newest endeavors is to produce some Solar Echoes art showing a battle between two characters, and I've recently talked with artist John Fell about this project. I'd like to get your ideas for which two races you'd like to see fighting, and what weapons, armor, and gear you'd like to see them using! I'll select my favorite (and most popular) ideas, and then relay that information to John so he can start working. I'm going to share some of the images of the process with you as we work on putting this scene together! So, let me know in the comments below or through a personal message what you'd like to see in this artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment