Monday, January 27, 2020

Upcoming Promo Video!


Last week was an exciting week as I spent some time away from programming and focused on putting together a promo video for the upcoming Star Legation Kickstarter campaign. I have some background in film, so I really enjoyed planning out the details while seeing some come together as I went along. I completed the video this weekend, except for the voice-acting. I'm auditioning two voice actresses for the part, so once I have both auditions in, I'll plug in their voices with the video and see which I think fits it better. After I decide and the voice actress completes her part, the video will be ready, and I've got to say, it's really pretty fun! I sure hope you like it, but there are only two ways to see it: wait for the Kickstarter campaign to launch (date not yet determined, but fairly soon!) or...subscribe to my insider email list. I send out updates on the game once a month to my insiders, and if you're on the list, you'll get an unlisted youtube link to the video when it's done. This week, I'll talk about everything that went into designing the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment