Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Trials of VN Game Development (part 3)


One of the "stretch goals" I was considering for the VN Kickstarter was adding in voice-acting, like I had in the "Solar Echoes RPG Video Comic" on Youtube. This time, though, there is a LOT more script to cover, so it would involve raising funds to support the voice-actors for their hard work. Coincidentally, I was just contacted on this Facebook page last night by a talented voice-actress who has shared her rates with me so I can have a better idea about what this endeavor would cost. I really have no idea what kind of support I might get for the Kickstarter campaign--who knows if it will even raise enough interest to succeed, so the voice-acting stretch goal might be too hopeful. But, I never would have come this far with Solar Echoes if I hadn't been risking and dreaming the entire way, so I'll give it a shot and see what happens! Maybe people will get as excited as I am about bringing the Solar Echoes universe into a visual novel video game!

No comments:

Post a Comment