Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Solar Echoes and Conventions (part 2)


I've talked with a lot of other vendors at conventions, and have learned from them a great deal. The biggest difficulty I've had at conventions, though, is being in two places at once. I want to demo Solar Echoes so people can learn the game and have fun playing it, but convention rules are such that no sales can be conducted in the gaming areas. So, I've paid for a vending table and worked with a few helpful friends/recruits to run games in the game room while I handle sales. However, I have found that if I can be in the gaming room running games, I can answer questions and showcase the game better than someone less experienced with Solar Echoes. Thankfully, I've been able to make arrangements with Walt's Cards and Games to include Solar Echoes in their vendor area, so I can stay busy running game demos.

No comments:

Post a Comment