Monday, July 16, 2018

Your Feedback Needed for Visual Novel Game Design (part 1)


I've been working on putting together details for the Solar Echoes Visual Novel game, writing out my ideas for the setting and the story. I've also been planning out each of the characters—their personalities and motives. I am now putting together event sequences for the overall story line, and I've been doing a lot of research about what others are doing in their VN games. Of course, many of my ideas may be limited by the programming, but I have a few people that have expressed interest in helping, using javascript, which is what my VN program uses for extra scripting. If you're a programmer skilled in Javascript, please message me, because there might be an opportunity for you as I'm putting together a small team. Also, if you're an artist that is good at doing background art, I definitely have a need for some scifi art backdrops, so contact me and share your art portfolio! In the meantime, I want to hear from everyone that thinks they might be interested in a game like this. I'll be putting forth some specific questions this week, and your feedback and ideas just might make it into the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment