Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Video Comic update


So I'm on scene 17, the battle-scene, and it's taking me a while. The reason is because of all the time I'm having to spend on artwork. I needed 5 human thugs plus the Reln leader of the gang, and they all have to look different from my main characters. Artist John Fell did an art commission for me of a “gang thug” design, and I'm re-using the thug body for all the bad-guys. They're in a gang, so I figure it's ok that they dress alike. I just don't have the budget to get more art done than that for this project. I'm using John's human thug art, but I needed 4 other distinct variations, so I mixed things up with the humans and went with a few different ethnic groups, one guy has green hair, a couple are bald, and one has a facial tattoo. I've also spent a lot of time modifying the head of the Reln character to make my villain-version of the Reln, and I have to say, he looks rather wicked. I added in some facial tattoos for him, too, so I'm hoping he looks intimidating. Even more went into each design, though...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment