Friday, March 2, 2018

Update on Solar Echoes Video Comic (part 5)


As for the action scenes, I'm angling towards a more comic-book feel than having actual animation. I plan to use a few close-up shots, a few shots of characters layered at different depths with different expressions, and maybe even a few separate close-up shots of just the weapons. All of this will be coupled with sound effects, including shouts, brief exclamations during battle, and a few hearty battle cries all layered with weapon effects. I have a few ideas for making the scene exciting and, hopefully, a little bit funny. Pacing is key, though, so I'll be playing with that as I put all this together—there are a few moments during the battle scene where I plan to cut away to different characters as they coordinate their efforts. Hopefully, it will all be easy to follow and will turn out to be a fun video for everyone. The voice actors have all done such a tremendous job that, even if I just put together an audio-only file, it would be entertaining and fun on its own. I just hope that I can get the visuals, brief animations, edits, and pacing to a level where it enhances and does justice to the talents of the voice actors! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment