Monday, August 28, 2017

Analysis/Review of a new JPRG




I recently bought a video game for my portable system, the PS Vita. If you looked at my game library, you’d see that at least 50% of the games I own are RPG’s. However, I haven’t finished most of them. This is partly because I lose interest after a while, partly because I buy RPG’s as research, and partly because there’s just something missing that doesn’t keep me coming back for more. This recent purchase, however, has kept me playing, almost every day, and I’m not tiring of it. The game is a JRPG, which stands for “Japanese” Role-Playing Game. There’s a certain style to JPRG’s that appeals to me, but even those don’t usually keep my interest to the end. Yet there’s something about this recent purchase that, so far, has me believing I might be sticking with it for the long haul. I love analyzing games and noting what is working and what isn’t, so I’m going to do just that with this new game, called “Tokyo Xanadu.” What makes this game special?


Tokyo Xanadu cover.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment