Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Colorization Project

I've recently tried colorizing some of the black&white art I have from various Solar Echoes artists. The upcoming Explorer's Guide will feature some of this, and future products may as well. It is a long process--I need to "stay within the lines" so to speak, but when using Photoshop, I'm able to keep the original shading by the artist with the new color additions. Below is an example of something I'm currently working on. I'm still undecided on the color of the Krissethi's shirt--what do you think would go well with his purple pants and green skin? Purple is typically a color of royalty or wealth, so it makes sense that the status-oriented Krissethi would wear it (and lots of bling) in an ostentatious display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment