Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Exploring new worlds (2/5)


I talked to a few GM's to get their feedback about this product, which I'm calling an Explorer's Guide. Did they prefer another Explorer's Pack, which would include less detail but have more planets? Or would they prefer the release to have lots of info about one world only? The consensus was obviously for the second option, and I'm glad this is what they wanted because it allowed me to focus and design a lot of different aspects of the new world. It also set the standard for future Explorer's Guides that I'll design, and I'm sure that feedback on this guide will help me even further in giving GM's the tools and ideas they want. Planet technical details? Check. Economic details? Check. Cultural details? Check. These are the things you'd expect upfront, but there is a lot more...


No comments:

Post a Comment