Monday, January 16, 2017

Exploring new worlds (1/5)


I've been working on a new project for the last month and, except for one final element, it's ready for release! In fact, I could release it right now, it's totally finished, but I wanted to add in one more feature: a full-color battle-map. If my artist, John Fell, is able to have the art assets ready in a few days, I can put together a full-color map to include with the product. What is this new product? It is essentially a new Explorer's pack, but, unlike its predecessor (which included 4 different planets and 4 different alien lifeforms) this will focus on a single planet with details about one new alien lifeform. It sounds like less, but believe me, it's a LOT more--I crammed a lot of information and art into this product. I think GM's will find that this booklet is full of ideas and info that will help them make this one planet a place for many, many exciting adventures for their players!

No comments:

Post a Comment