Monday, June 3, 2019

Two new VR Reviews!


Over the last two weeks, there have been two new VR game releases that I was particularly interested in: Everybody's Golf VR and Blood and Truth. They are both very different games, but I wanted to share my experiences and opinions. My first purchase was Everybody's Golf VR. I'll state up front that I'm not a golfer--I've been to the range several times with a friend, and have played a few holes at different courses times. My friend taught me some basics and lent me some clubs, but I'm a very inexperienced, entry-level golfer, with just enough knowledge of the terms and club types to not feel totally lost. The reason I never pursued golf as a hobby is because I've always hated the sunlight and being outside. But I did like golf, so being able to play it in virtual reality is my chance to enjoy the sport, indoors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment