Friday, March 22, 2019

Planning a Kickstarter: need your feedback! (Part 5)


Aside from some of the rewards you'll be able to earn in the Kickstarter, there will also be stretch goals. If I receive enough investment to meet some of these stretch goals, then you'll benefit by having an even better game, with possible full voice-acting, or even availability on game consoles. It would help me to have an idea about how many of you are going to be interested in supporting this when it's ready. Do you have friends who might also be interested? If you want to let me know you'll be interested in supporting the Kickstarter when it's ready, please send me a message and let me know. If you're interested in joining the mailing list, send me a message with your email, indicating you'd like me to put you on the list. If you join the mailing list, you'll be the first to know when the Kickstarter goes live, in case you want to snatch up some of the limited backer awards before they fill up. I look forward to hearing from you, and stay tuned, there will be lots of sneak peeks of the game coming up soon, especially in the Kickstarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment