Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Planning a Kickstarter: need your feedback! (Part 3)


Backers of Kickstarter campaigns can invest different amounts of money for different awards. Often, the lowest investment tiers (usually something like $5 or less) usually receive access to behind-the-scenes private insider updates, including details on project progress and development details. Other lower tier awards usually include getting your name into the game credits, and often a copy of the game when it releases. I will include these kinds of awards, but I have others planned, as well. Please message me or post your feedback on some of the ideas I'm proposing, and definitely share your own ideas, too. I'd like to know what you're interested in! Some of my lower tier backer rewards ideas:

*Digital copies of supplementary Solar Echoes RPG game books (missions, character packs, etc.)
*Digital copies of one or more OST's from the game
*Digital copies of game artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment