Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Planning a Kickstarter: need your feedback! (Part 2)


Kickstarter campaigns are for raising enough money to complete a project, and the project I'm looking to fund is a visual novel video game based on Solar Echoes. I've already written 80% of the story dialogue for the game, and I have about 55% of the artwork I'll need. I've also composed some of the music for the game already, and will be recording the library of sound effects I'll need, soon. The Kickstarter is to help pay for all of that, and to cover the programming time it will take to put this all together into a finished game. But Kickstarter is for more than providing the financial means to finish a project. In my opinion, it's a partnership with fans and supporters, which are called "backers " on Kickstarter. In addition to an awesome finished product, I really want to make investing in this worth it for you, so I have a lot of backer ewards in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment