Monday, March 18, 2019

Planning a Kickstarter: need your feedback! (Part 1)


In the next month or two, I'm going to start putting together a Kickstarter campaign for the visual novel I'm writing. As I've been gathering information, I realize more and more how I need to hear from you to know what you'd be interested in. If you're reading this, you are most likely interested in Solar Echoes, sci-fi, RPG's, video games, visual novels, art, stories, space operas, space, technology, or some combination of the above. If that's you, then I think you'll really enjoy what I've been working on, and I'm very excited to complete it for you! This week, I'd like to hear from you with your suggestions and ideas for how I can make my Kickstarter campaign something you'd like to support...

No comments:

Post a Comment