Thursday, March 21, 2019

Planning a Kickstarter: need your feedback! (Part 4)


Again, please message or post to share your feedback and ideas for backer awards! Here are some of the mid-tier awards I'm considering for Kickstarter backers of the Solar Echoes visual novel game: 

*Digital copies of core rulebooks for Solar Echoes RPG
*Digital artbook showing some of the art development process with final designs
*Digital copy of all OST's in the game.

For limited, higher tier backer awards, I was thinking of the following:

*Original, limited-edition signed physical copy of Solar Echoes rulebook(s)
*CD of me performing my original music compositions on solo guitar, some which are featured in the game (in-game versions are synthesized)
*3D-printed miniatures of the game's starship, or of your favorite alien character
*Play a tabletop game of Solar Echoes with me over the internet (streamed)
*Have a 1 hour conversation with me about game design tips—even pitch your game to me for feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment