Friday, February 2, 2018

What have you done in an RPG? (part 5)


One of the great things about tabletop RPG's is the totally open-ended gameplay that allows for us to create our own stories as we play. If you know other RPG players, you understand that you need to be prepared for some very involved story-telling of things they've experienced in an RPG. I have tons of my own stories to tell from my time playing RPG's, probably enough to fill several books. I've met many seasoned RPG gamers at conventions, and it takes very, very little to get someone to start sharing one of their gaming stories. Gather a couple gamers together, and they'll talk for hours as someone's story sparks memories for everyone else. I'm sure some of the choices this week brought back memories of your games—I know it did for me. It's also so satisfying to know that some of the stories now being told by RPG gamers are experiences they've had in Solar Echoes! Thanks for letting me be a part of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment