Friday, February 16, 2018

Video Comic Update!


I just wanted to let you know where the production was at this point. I have all but 1 of the voice actor's lines in, and he's going to get them to me on Tuesday. I've planned out every scene and am working on the graphical backgrounds, and I'm also getting help on the background design from the voice actress that did the female Krissethi's part. There are lots of moving parts to put in place, but I've got a few of the background scenes nearly completed already. I've divided up all the voice files into individual lines and am beginning to piece them together for each scene, and I'm planning out the various angles and effects I'm going to use for each scene. I have collected most of the sound effects I'll need, and just need to start mixing things together. I have a few ideas for the character graphics and effects, but I'll need to see if I can make them actually work with the programs I'm using. Pacing is also very important, which is why I need to get the voice files all chained together. Then I can keep things moving visually in reaction to each line. I've never done this before, but I can visualize each scene and I'm so excited to make it all happen so you can see what I'm seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment