Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Quarantine and the Future of our Society


I hope everyone is staying safe out there during this health crisis! A lot of us have transitioned to distance-learning and telecommuting to work. I've been thinking about the future implications of all this on our society, and I suspect that we may see a big industry rise up around this. I think businesses and schools are going to realize how easy and effective online learning and working is, so we might be seeing a big change in the future! I sure don't miss my long commute to D.C.! But on the other hand, many have also been suffering because their jobs have either been lost or temporarily shut down. Hopefully these businesses will find ways to adapt soon, and our society will be able to enter into a new era, where we are safer, more efficient, and have more time together with the people we love. Stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment