Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Updates


Now that the long weekend is past, I'm planning to start another Comic Short for Solar Echoes on my Youtube Channel. If you haven't yet watched the other 4 shorts, or the 15 minute Video Comic, please consider subscribing to my channel so you won't miss future updates.

In other news, I've printed up booklets of the learn-by-play demo, Operation: Flash Strike, which you can download for free online at www.SolarEchoes.com or at RPGnow.com. I'll be working with Indie Game Alliance and sending these printed demos out to their “minions,” which are people working for IGA that will run the demos at different conventions across the country. The booklets turned out great and look really nice, but because they are full color, they cost as much to print as the Player's Guides, which are over 4 times as many pages. I don't plan to print many of these demos in the future, but they did turn out to be pretty cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment