Friday, May 4, 2018

May the 4th Be With You!

Happy Friday from Solar Echoes! Lots of stuff going on as I'm preparing the next video comic short, working on a new flyer for the upcoming convention I'm attending (Balticon!), putting things together to get a few physical copies of the free Solar Echoes demo printed in full color, preparing/condensing notes for a talk I'm giving on Game Design, organizing and toying with ideas for a new scifi novel I may or may not write, and...all the other stuff I have to do in daily life such as working at my music job, manage all the drama associated with my teenage daughter, help my wife out with as much as possible, and...deal with my little dog, who made a mess this morning and is acting very, very guilty. He knows he was bad. And 1 day after I gave him a shower! Ugggh. Have a great Friday, and...

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
(don't those trailers for Solo look awesome?!?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment