Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Solar Echoes Youtube Channel


To post the Solar Echoes Video Comic, I had to update my Youtube Channel. I'd like to post more content, but I need subscribers. Would you consider joining my channel?

What kind of video content would you like to see? This video comic was quite an endeavor and took months to complete, but I would like to do similar (probably smaller) projects in the future. Do you have any ideas about other things you'd like to see? Please share your ideas, either through comments or messaging me directly. A few possible ideas: short video comics, videos of actual Solar Echoes gameplay with different groups of players, videos of discussions about RPG Game Design, or discussions about elements of the Solar Echoes universe. Maybe even short videos showing the art design process? What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment