Monday, December 2, 2019

Star Legation Update!


On Friday last week (“Black Friday”) I sent out the 6th “Insider Update” for the Star Legation visual novel. If you haven't subscribed with your name and email, and you'd like access to insider details on the development process of the game, please subscribe on the StarLegation.com website, or just click the link below. Insiders even received access to a special unlisted youtube video including screenshots from the game and clips of the sci-fi music compositions I've been writing for it. Things are really moving along and the game demo is well underway. I'd like to share a quote about the demo so far from one of my internal beta testers, artist John Fell, who is the talent behind the character graphics I'll be using in the game. John wrote:

“The dialog is snappy and you've totally been able to keep the reading flow at a good pace. It never feels like a slog. The way you worked in the questions for Trey's profession/personality was clever.
I really like the main tunes that play as you read. They're distinct but not distracting.
The backgrounds and camera movements/animation look great.
I'm all around impressed as heck!”

SUBSCRIBE TO MONTHLY INSIDER UPDATES:

No comments:

Post a Comment