Monday, May 20, 2019

Visual Novel Title Announcement!


I know I've been talking about a “scifi visual novel based on Solar Echoes” for months, and have even referred to it a few times as “SEVN” (Solar Echoes Visual Novel.) I've had the final title ready for a long time, but I needed to secure a domain and get a webpage built, and to do that, I needed enough artwork from my artists to put something good together. Well, the webpage is finally done! I'd like to thank the artists who have been hard at work and are still producing more content for the game. These include character artist John Fell, background artist Alexis Rill, CG artist Aeghite, and starship/spacescape artist Lee Madison. I'd also like to thank Julia Baldini for her assistance with the webpage process—she helped me out of a few frustrating dilemmas I had when building the webpage using Word Press. I've finally finished the site, so I'm ready to reveal the name of the game...
The Solar Echoes Visual Novel is called The Star Legation! Visit the new site at

No comments:

Post a Comment