Friday, May 24, 2019

Screenshots, Kickstarter, and Subscription


On the www.StarLegation.com website, you'll see at the top and again at the very bottom a button to subscribe. This only collects your email address and name, and sends it to the mailchimp program I'm using to better manage group emails. If you're interested in updates and insider details on the development process with images and info not shared on social media, please subscribe—I'll send out an update about once a month. On the webpage itself, I plan to include a few more screenshots from the game once the programming process is fully underway. Right now, I've been running many test programs to experiment with animation, settle on my UI, sizing, and even to make a small beta test of one scene that a few people have played. At the very bottom of the webpage, you'll notice a colorful planet horizon with the Kickstarter logo. I will post the exact start date and time of the Kickstarter campaign for the Star Legation visual novel, once I have it. However, subscribers will be the very first to know, so they can seize any of the limited backer awards that will be available at the start of the campaign before anyone else fills those spots. So please, consider subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment