Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Update!


I've started work on another Comic Short for Youtube, so it will hopefully be ready sometime next week! In other news, yesterday I picked up the rest of the printed demos for Solar Echoes (Operation: Flash Strike), and I'll be shipping them out to Indie Game Alliance today. I'm looking forward to having some of their "minions" play Solar Echoes at other conventions across the U.S., and then hearing their demo reports. This will be the first time Solar Echoes hits other states in physical form. I'm not sure it will ever catch up to the reach I've seen with digital sales on RPGnow.com (which includes sales all over the world, notably to a lot of people in the UK and France), but it's a start. The jury is still out on whether I'll pursue printed sales, but I'll see how things go with the demos through IGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment