Monday, December 24, 2018

Holiday Gaming (part 1)


As we enjoy the Christmas holiday this week and prepare for a New Year's celebration next week, many of us are able to take a break from our usual stressful and busy lives. It's a time to see family and friends, to enjoy good food and company, and is even an opportunity to reflect on our lives. How have we been spending our time, and how would we like to spend it? Some of us will finally have the time to enjoy our favorite hobbies, and if we're spending time with family and friends, maybe even get them involved. My daughter, for instance, has gone through my movie collection and has made a stack of 8 movies she'd like to watch together over the vacation--we watched Equilibrium together Saturday night. She's also been spending time online with friends playing Minecraft. My wife and I have been enjoying a scifi Korean tv series on Netflix about AR. And on my own, I've been putting some time into a few video games, especially the new VR version of Borderlands 2. With all this free time over the holidays, what are you doing for fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment