Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Solar Echoes streamed game soon!


My posts this week are somewhat unplanned and spontaneous, but there is still hopefully content that will interest you. An exciting piece of news is that a table-top game of Solar Echoes will be streamed soon online, where new players and a new GM will be playing through the Operation: Flash Strike demo. However, there is a bigger surprise behind that, which I'm waiting to reveal the details of when I'm told of the exact streaming date and time. I'll give you a big hint, though--the Solar Echoes game is going to be run on a new online system that is seeking crowdfunding soon. The Kickstarter campaign for this system will go live on Kickstarter next week, so I will definitely have more information for you by then. Suffice it to say, in my opinion, this system is far better than Roll20.net, Tabletopia, etc! More details very soon, plus, I already have an interview with the system's creator, ready to post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment